Phone Teller is now available for you to use. Please follow these instructions for first-time use:
- Call 419-898-3366 or 419-734-4419.
- Press “1” to access Phone Teller. (Please note: there may be a short delay as your call is transferred).
- Enter your Member Number (your base account number) then press the pound (#) key.
- Enter your PIN. Your default PIN is the last 4 digits of the primary account holder’s Social Security number.
- Once this is entered, the system will say that your PIN is expired and prompt you to enter a new one.
- Enter your new 4 digit PIN and press #.
- Re-enter your 4 digit PIN and press #.
- You’re all set!
Online Banking is now up and running! Click here to sign in. When you log in for the first time, you will enter your account number as your username. Your default password is the last 4 digits of the primary account holder’s Social Security number.
Our Android and iOS Mobile Apps are now available. If you’re using an Apple device, you won’t need to download anything, but you may need to update your app in the App store. Android users can find the app in the marketplace by searching for Commodore Perry or CPFCU.
We appreciate your patience and understanding and we hope that you love the new Online Banking as much as we do!
Online Banking will be unavailable until after our computer systems upgrade on April 4.
We will inform you here on our website, by email. and with Facebook updates when Online & Mobile Banking will be available.
We will be CLOSED Saturday April 1 and Monday April 3 to make these changes.
Your MasterCard Debit Card will be functioning with a reduced limit over the weekend and your Visa Credit Card will not be affected by the system upgrades.
Thank you for this patience while we make much needed improvements to our computer systems to better serve you.
Please click here for more information.
Federal Regulation D
Have you heard of Regulation D? Reserve Requirements for Depository Institutions (12 C.F.R. 204, Regulation D) is a Federal Reserve Board regulation that limits the number of transfers or pre-authorized withdrawals from your savings accounts. Since savings accounts aren’t technically considered to be “transaction accounts” like checking accounts, your savings account is limited to six (6) of these type of transactions each month.
What transactions are affected by Regulation D?
· Automatic payments withdrawn from savings accounts
· Automatic deposits into savings accounts, including payroll deposits
· ATM withdrawals from savings account
· Transfers between your savings accounts (whether being transferred into or out of the savings account) through online banking or the mobile banking app
What transactions are not affected by Regulation D?
· Withdrawals and deposits made in person at the branch
· Withdrawals from and deposits to your checking account, in person or automatically
· Transfers made at the branch or over the phone by a teller
· Deposits mailed into the branch
Please note: once you have exceeded the allowed six transfers per month in accounts that are affected by Regulation D, each transaction that violates Regulation D thereafter is subject to a $25 service charge.
If you have any questions about Regulation D or transactions in your account, please contact any of our Member Services Representatives and we would be happy to assist you.
The Oak Harbor office can be reached at (419) 898-3366 and the Port Clinton office can be reached at (419) 734-4419.
You can also read more online about Regulation D here: http://bit.ly/1wghiWp
By printing off a copy of our privacy disclosure, signing it, and turning it in at either branch location you are exercising your option to opt out of third parties being disclosed personal information. Third parties that include, insurance and mortgage service companies.
To download a copy of our privacy disclosure, click here.